404 Not Found

The resource you are looking for cannot be found for some reason probably beyond your own control. Most likely, you followed a link to an old version of this website and I was not a good website owner to provide redirection topics for the current implementation. I have no excuse, so how about I provide a little story instead?

It was one of those summer afternoons when life just naturally slipped into a nap only to wake up in a puddle of sunlight. Cassie was having one of those days, when she didn't bother going to her classes and nothing was planned until late-night dancing with her boyfriend.

She smiled without opening her eyes, enjoying the way the sun beat down against her skin. She couldn't wait to go out, if anything to enjoy the amours advances of her current lover. Her fingers trailed down along the curve of her breasts and down her belly.

Cassie thought about the last time Gregory went down on her. He was tender and sweet. He was almost afraid of pressing this tongue against her heated slit, but after a few minutes of cajoling, he was slurping away between gasps of breath.

She couldn't wait for him to do it again. It was hard to find a man who was willing to go down. She reached down as she pictured him kneeling between her thighs, gently spreading them apart. In response to her daydreams, she spread her knees as far as she could and pressed her palm to her crotch.

It took her a moment to realize that her fingers were delving into a wet slit or caressing against the knot of her pleasure. Instead, she found nothing but bare flesh against her palm.

“What that...” she whispered with a frown.

Sitting up, she yanked the sheet aside and stared down at the blank skin between her legs.

Her scream echoed shrilly against the walls.